Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology – Theory and Clinical Practice
- Pasta dura: 773 páginas
- Editor: American Association of Neurological Surgeons; Edición: 1 (7 de noviembre de 2014)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1604060573
- ISBN-13: 978-1604060577
- Dimensiones del producto: 22.2 x 4.4 x 27.9 cm
- Peso del envío: 2.6 Kg
Covering not only the latest techniques but also the science and rationale behind neuroendovascular treatment, this reference reflects the current knowledge base of the endovascular surgical neuroradiology subspecialty.
It covers all aspects of neuroendovascular surgery, such as the science of vascular biology to the more advanced clinical applications in acute stroke interventions and AVMs.
Written by neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neuroradiologists, this timely text provides readers with a thorough review of the considerations pertinent to the endovascular treatment of diseases of the cerebrovascular system, spine, head, and neck.
- Technique chapters include complication avoidance and management
- High-quality, unique illustrations and up-to-date images guide the reader through clinical concepts and technically challenging procedures
- Covers topics that are often overlooked but are critical to understanding the dynamics of endovascular treatment, such as the use of anticoagulants or procoagulants and the biophysics of vascular disease
- Each chapter ends with a Summary which distills and highlights the key “takeaways” for that topic
Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology is a key resource that trainees as well as more seasoned clinicians will refer to repeatedly over the course of their careers.