- Formato: Edición Kindle
- Tamaño del archivo: 1669 KB
- Número de páginas: 383
- Números de página – ISBN de origen: 162087606X
- Editor: Skyhorse; Edición: 1 (1 de junio de 2013)
- Vendido por: Amazon Mexico Services, Inc.
- Idioma: Inglés
This extensively updated and revised edition of In Vitro Fertilization: The A.R.T. of Making Babies addresses the key issues and concerns of infertile couples.
Written by one of the top in vitro specialists in the country, this book discusses in plain language everything couples need to know about IVF.
From how to locate and choose the best IVF programs to what to expect as you go through the process, this book will prepare couples for the complex and emotional IVF journey. Included here are:
• Conditions that negatively affect fertility, such as sexually transmitted diseases, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, and immune system conditions
• Surrogate motherhood, egg donation, and other third-party parenting options
• Detailed discussion of ovulation and the influence of age on egg quality
• Ethics in fertility technology, including the recent controversies over cloning
This book provides extensive technical guidance to couples who are considering in vitro fertilization, allowing for a more well-informed life changing decision.