Manual Of Perioperative Care – An Essential Guide
- Paperback: 344 páginas
- Editor: Wiley-Blackwell; Edición: 1 (22 de octubre de 2012)
- Idioma: English
- ISBN-10: 9780470659182
- ISBN-13: 978-0470659182
- ASIN: 0470659181
- Dimensiones del producto: 18.9 x 1.8 x 24.9 cm
- Peso del envío: 1.7 pounds
Manual of Perioperative Care is a comprehensive manual of principles of care designed to support the clinical practice of perioperative practitioners, whether they are nurses or operating department practitioners.
This book meets the needs of those studying perioperative practice as well as those who would like an up-to-date comprehensive reference on their bookshelf.
It covers the fundamentals of perioperative practice, placing them within the wider context of modern surgical care.
With a practical, accessible focus, aided by full colour illustrations, this book follows the journey that the patient makes through their surgical care, with sections on:
- The foundation for safe and effective perioperative care
- Infection prevention and control
- Patient safety and managing risks
- Different patient care groups
- Approaches to surgery
This book is essential reading for all students on perioperative courses, as well as newly qualified perioperative nurses and operating department practitioners.